• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer House Diary U/D More pics!!!!

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
I had a shed one, thought I'd do one for the summerhouse too. Its cool to see how it progresses, so here is my free 7x5ft summerhouse! It doesnt even get that hot. Excuse the paint, im off school tuesday, so will do it then! :lol: It really needs it. Dads getting some tomorrow.

I love it :love: Such a bargain (if anyone is wondering im not getting more rabbits, its for ferrets)

Summerhouse2011001.jpg

the glass is very reflective :oops:

Summerhouse2011002.jpg

Summerhouse2011003.jpg

You can see how seperate it is from the bunnies, right up the end.

Summerhouse2011005.jpg

my invention, i thought I would probably drop the key and it would go down the decking so I attached a ball with string so it wouldnt fall down the gap. Will come up with a better solution soon :lol: the door has a lock and is safe. no foxes!

Summerhouse2011009.jpg

Summerhouse2011010.jpg

Im going to paint it all brown and matching. The pond, fence, chairs, summerhouse etc Im also going to be adding a 'Beware of the ferret' sign and flowers. Then shelves, hutch etc inside.

Summerhouse2011015.jpg

View from inside

Summerhouse2011016.jpg

Summerhouse2011009.jpg

The inside, very rough, its going to be nothing like this when im finished with it :p

Summerhouse2011019.jpg

Summerhouse2011018.jpg

Also got these for free, going to make a fence around the decking area and again paint it matching.

Summerhouse2011014.jpg

Piggie hutch which will be going inside (its wet in the picture from paint)

Summerhouse2011007.jpg

Need to redo all the rotting wood at the front like on the left side but we didnt have time.

Summerhouse2011008.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I like the summer house. Bet it be really cool when its finished. I'm sure the ferrets will love it.

Keep us updated with pics. Cant wait to see it finished

WOW :D How wonderful!!! Looks really good and well done for getting it for free :D

Didn't realise you'd be getting ferrets so soon! You have ace parents :D

Can't wait to see it all finished!!!!

Back