• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

joey needs a friend

mayhemzz22

Young Bun
i have a 2 month old Buck names joey, i am wanting to get a friend for him. i understand i am going to have to get him done and i will be sorting that soon but what tips could u give me towards bonding bunnys?

should i get a baby seen as joey isnt old?
should i get a boy or girl?
does it matter what breed he is?
should i even try an introduce a play mate?

im just trying to improve my bunnys life please let me know :)

i have a 2 month old Buck names joey, i am wanting to get a friend for him. i understand i am going to have to get him done and i will be sorting that soon but what tips could u give me towards bonding bunnys?

should i get a baby seen as joey isnt old?
should i get a boy or girl?
does it matter what breed he is?
should i even try an introduce a play mate?

im just trying to improve my bunnys life please let me know :)

I would approach a local rescue about getting a friend for him and ask if they will do the bonding. He will need to have been neutered for at least 6 weeks before you try to bond

Boy Girl pairings tend to be the best. If you say where in the UK you are we can point you in the direction of a rescue

as above. It doesnt watter about breed. The disadvantage of bonding a baby is you dont know the personality yet so they might not get on further down the line.

Back