• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with bonded buns that have different feeding requirements, how do you..

crazy daisy

Warren Scout
manage it?
I think i need to cut out giving veg to Sooty as his poos are quite soft. They have been quite soft since I've had him but has never caused any probs but recently he has trouble going to the loo. He has been to the vet and they suggested cutting down his veg which i have done but he had another episode the other day so i want to cut out veg completely. The prob i have is that Daisy doesn't eat hay so i want to still feed her veg, or could i just cut veg for both of them and just up Daisys pellets? Any advice would be great! Thanks.

Could you feed them separately so they both get what they need?

I have a similar problem with my two, I tried feeding separately bur Poppy wouldn't eat because she was too concerned as to why she was away from Peter, however it may work for your two.

I have the same problem Teddy has a predisposition to wet poos & can only manage a small piece of parsnip whereas Daisy his missus loves her veg. Teddy has his parsnip outside their cage & goes back in once Daisy has finished her spring greens, parsnip & carrot He was on a hay only diet for so long & is just happy to finally get a bit of parsnip even if its only a very little piece.

Back