• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WHY did I do that to myself?

Toadie

Alpha Buck
Just come back from a walk around town with the hubby, while doing so Lee decided he wanted to go into Just for Pets (a local pet store) to look at fish. I havn't set foot into Just for Pets for ages having found another store that doesn't sell live animals - also being cheaper :) What happens? They they had the most beautiful baby Lionhead Lops - one in particular was a wee girl, lighter in colour than the others and soo inquisitive - not to mention the little binkies :love: I have totally fallen in love :love: I spent about ten minutes just racking my brains trying to work out how I could keep Frodo and her separated until after Frodo had been neutered and was 'safe' to be around - not really possible in a one bedroom flat!:lol::( Lee now (needless to say!) is totally in my bad books and has a lot of making up to do!!! I can't stop thinking of her :(

this happened to me last week! went to my local garden centre for some hay/straw etc. I always have a nosey at the buns and pigs and there was a female grey and white lionlop in one of teh hutches outside possibly the most beautiful rabbit id ever seen, she even started licking my fingers through the bars she was screaming buy me and take me home. I actually wanted to cry when i left her there was something about her that made her different from all the other rabbits ive met :( My mum has made it clear no more animals in the house even though i only have 2 buns and a chinchilla :roll: I just hope she went to a loving home :cry:

Back