• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been bonding ......

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
.... a trio!

After Indigo had to be pts Jack had been looking very lonely so I decided to give bonding him to Bertha and Flopsy a go, never had much luck with trio's so I was a bit dubious.

3 days together and this is them this afternoon :)

SS101801.jpg

SS101800.jpg

I've just taken the plunge and put them back in the playhouse/aviary that was Bertha and Flopsy's home before..........so far so good ,some chasing and Flops is chinning EVERYTHING :lol:

This is so lovely to see,Flops deserves some happiness.Had decided not to try & bond Casper to my two as so many negative points made on here,but this has given me hope again.:love:Well done you.:D

We are trying for a fivesome at present - not sure its working - they are trying to ignore each other and sat in furthest corners away from each other. Was a 3 and a 2 but they will get more space/run time if they go together.

Back