• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been really naughty. - PICS :D

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
I kind of got another rabbit.

Everyone is going to be really mad and I'll probably get some lectures... I probably deserve them.

BUT. I'm a strong believer in "everything happens for a reason", and as of yesterday I have the opportunity to earn a lot more money in the coming months, their vaccs aren't due till November (although new bunny will be getting done asap) and I've found somewhere that sells all my rabbit supplies at really cheap prices... I just feel like this has happened for a reason to get me out of the slump I've been in lately.

So if you want to have a go, then have a go. But it's not going to spoil the joy I'm feeling at the moment :)

His name is Peanut Butter, Peanut or Pee-Wee for short :)

Last edited:
I'm not angry for that, I'm angry because there are no PICS! :evil::evil: :lol:

I'm sorry! I'm letting him settle in, I'll get pics this evening. He's adorable, baby dwarf lop :) Similar colouring to Cupcake. He's going to be neutered in a few months and bonded with Nahla. Then hopefully the end of this year/next year I will attempt a quad... the lovely Janice on here has offered to help me when I was trying for a trio :)

Great minds think alike Chloe - i did the same!! :lol::lol::lol:

Tinks will be spayed asap and i'll try to bond her with my two for a trio when we are able. I didnt tell anyone here because i was worried about the reaction so i totally understand how you feel. But i know i will give Tinkerbell a better chance than she was having and it will all work out in the end and i wish the same for you lot and Peanut Butter :D

How did she come to you Chloe? (and yes - i do believe everything happens for a reason too) xxxx

I'll let you off....JUST THIS ONCE!!!! :evil: :lol:

:love::love::love: If they don't bond, will you still keep him or will you rehome him? :? Hopefully they will bond though

Great minds think alike Chloe - i did the same!! :lol::lol::lol:

Tinks will be spayed asap and i'll try to bond her with my two for a trio when we are able. I didnt tell anyone here because i was worried about the reaction so i totally understand how you feel. But i know i will give Tinkerbell a better chance than she was having and it will all work out in the end and i wish the same for you lot and Peanut Butter :D

How did she come to you Chloe? (and yes - i do believe everything happens for a reason too) xxxx

What happened was I have some P@H vouchers, so my mum took my brother and I up there to get some toys and treats for the bunnies and piggies. They brought a couple of bunnies out from out the back to put into the rabbit pen, and there was a tiny little dwarf lop. As the girl lifted him out I saw that his feet were a little pink; beginnings of sore hocks. I have lots of sore hock treatment at home from when Ben's feet were sore, I told the staff but they said it was nothing to worry about.

I told my mum and she said that if the bunny was a boy (could be neutered and bonded with Nahla) I could get him and we'd take him to the vet and start treating his sore hocks. I think she saw that straight away I felt better than I have in weeks as I had something to focus on. He was a boy, and he's now with us and has some special cream on his feetsies and nice clipped nails, with a big box of hay to help with cushioning :)

What I've done might be wrong, but it felt right at the time. And I know he'll be happy here :)

Good luck with Tinkerbell! xxxx

I'll let you off....JUST THIS ONCE!!!! :evil: :lol:

:love::love::love: If they don't bond, will you still keep him or will you rehome him? :? Hopefully they will bond though

Hopefully he will bond. What I'll do is get him neutered and vacc'd, then try him with Nahla. If that doesn't work I'll try him with the pair. If THAT doesn't work then I will have to try and rehome him through here. But I have lots of support from people on here and hopefully he will bond :D

Hopefully he will bond. What I'll do is get him neutered and vacc'd, then try him with Nahla. If that doesn't work I'll try him with the pair. If THAT doesn't work then I will have to try and rehome him through here. But I have lots of support from people on here and hopefully he will bond :D

It's great to have a back up plan but lets home you dont need it.

And before having to re-home him, maybe you can take him to a rescue for bonding? Anyway, cross that bridge if and when you get to it!! :thumb:

It's great to have a back up plan but lets home you dont need it.

And before having to re-home him, maybe you can take him to a rescue for bonding? Anyway, cross that bridge if and when you get to it!! :thumb:

Oh yes, Janice on here has been lovely in the past and offered to help me bond a trio later this year... maybe she won't mind helping with one more?:lol::oops:

Don't feel bad Chloe, and don't let anybody else make you feel bad either.

You have the right to choose your bunny, just like everybody else does. I'm sure you'll get the ones saying "you're funding breeders", but then so is every other Tom, **** & Harry who suddenly decides to buy a rabbit from a pet shop. The difference being, you're knowledgable and will offer this bunny a good home. Chances are, if somebody else had bought him, he'd only become a rescue case within the next few months anyway..

So don't feel bad. Enjoy him. And post piccies! :D

I feel so bad for all the rescues on here, I feel I've undermined them, but I just felt like he was supposed to be mine. Thankyou :) xx

I am also a great believer in 'things happen for a reason' - and if this is what has happend, fair enough........Now, where are those sneaky piccies!? ;) :lol:

Meet Peanut Butter... He's so adorable:love: He doesn't look it in these pictures, but he is actually TINY.

DSCF1015.jpg

DSCF1014.jpg

He just did some massive binkies and when he runs his ears flap all over the place!:lol::love:

Back