• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I come in?

alio71

Mama Doe
104_0531.jpg

No I az changed my mind!!!

104_0532.jpg

Benji :love::love:

It is indeed yes. No I am just fostering him for a bit as he's been a bit poorly but I do love him :lol::lol:

I was hoping you had adopted him as I was going to get him for a friend for Kas but decided to go to Jane instead. Hope he feels better soon. :love:

He is a bit of a naughty boy on occassion!! He has some tracking abcsesses like my Tin Tin had. Might see how the bonding goes and what vacancies arise when all buns are back in their correct places :lol::lol:

He is a bit of a naughty boy on occassion!! He has some tracking abcsesses like my Tin Tin had. Might see how the bonding goes and what vacancies arise when all buns are back in their correct places :lol::lol:

Poor boy. I'm sure he'd fit in nicely ;)

:lol::lol::lol: You are as bad as fatfluffs Vickie, she is encouraging me to keep him too!!

Aww don't feel bad, it's so hard to choose bunnies from rescues they all have such sweet little faces and deserve that chance. Little Stu needed his home too :D

Back