• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to buy a decent sized hutch

Well unfortunately after two weeks of attempting a bond a major fight broke out this morning and I have made the hard decision to just keep the two pairs, however snoopy and cloud cant stay house bunnies forever so i need a hutch for them anyone know where i can get a decent sized single hutch? I wanted a double for them but it wont fit where it needs to go so an uber long one will have to suffice if you get my drift

I feel like such a bad bunny mummy :( The MIL basically keeps saying oh i have a home for them to which i Keep telling her to :censored: off :( I dont know why she is trying to control how I run my home and keep my pets.

Sorry RU this turned into a bit of a rant.

Ps nobunny was hurt but i need another three bites dressed:shock:

They are nearly just as cheap to get made to order. I did that for the buns and piggies - that way you can have the setup just the way you want it and with thicker, warmer wood.

Back