• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do only bucks hum?

willowholly

Mama Doe
When we took Casper for his myxy jab it was still difficult to see his bits so we are thinking he may have been even less than 8weeks when he was found,so are still non the wiser what sex he is really.I am convinced he is a buck though as he hums really loudly when he's playing.The only buns that have ever done that before in our household were bucks-Smokie & Dill,though Dill only does it first thing in the morning when he's chasing B.Do only bucks hum or have our does been too posh to hum?!;)

i've only just seen this but one of my 'buns on loan' makes a humming noise - and she's a pretty girl!!

come to think of it, esme's noisier than eric too. i've had the occasional very huffy grunt from eric if i've had to pick him up but esme often talks to me:D

One of mine positively squeaked the other day when I picked her up. She doesn't seem to like being picked up very often and I wasn't hurting her (at least I don't think I was). As for humming, dunno what you mean, sorry! :(

Back