• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter just fell down the stairs!

steveg

Warren Scout
14 carpeted steps! Shook himself down, climbed back up and tried to jump over the laundry basket blocking the upstairs for a second time:roll:.

None the worse for it fortunately. Came into the snug, settled on the back of the settee and licked the back of my head for ages before having a snooze.

You've got to love them!!

I'm going to put his new hutch together tomorrow but can't help feeling he wants to be an indoor bun, he just comes to life in our company.

Unfortunately my wife neither wants him inside, nor does she want a second bun. Makes me sort of sad for him to be honest....:(

aww bless him! Glad he's ok! :love: Unfortunately most buns will crave company and it's not fair to keep them on their own if you can't be with them 24/7. :( I hope you're wife comes round to the idea of a 2nd bun if you can't have Peter inside. :)

I'm going to put his new hutch together tomorrow but can't help feeling he wants to be an indoor bun, he just comes to life in our company.

Unfortunately my wife neither wants him inside, nor does she want a second bun. Makes me sort of sad for him to be honest....:(

:cry:

Awww, he'll be lonely :( A licky bun is a joy to behold. Maybe she can be talked round...?

Awww poor Peter!! Glad he's ok! I hope your wife changes her mind about another bun, why does she not want Peter inside? If he makes a mess everywhere that might settle when he's been neutered :wave:

Thanks folks.

It's not the mess, he has a room pretty much dedicated to him, so it's always pretty messy and the boys sit in all the time.

We have a good set up outside, a 6x4 run attached to a 4 x 3 run, which he's in all day, so has plenty of room.

His new 6 x 2.5 x 2.5 hutch is separate and will remain so 'cos we move the run every two days to give him fresh grass.

I just know he'd love a friend 'cos he's so affectionate. He gets neutered in a few weeks, so it'd would be a few months before he gets a friend anyway.

My wife seems to think two buns will be a lot more work, which makes no sense to me. I'm chipping away, bit by bit, hopefully she'll come round so Peter gets a special Christmas present! :wave:

In my experience the only difference between having one bun or two is the vet bills! Two lots of vaccinations etc. And you don't worry about them quite so much as they always have company... :D keep working on her!! :wave:

Thanks folks.

It's not the mess, he has a room pretty much dedicated to him, so it's always pretty messy and the boys sit in all the time.

We have a good set up outside, a 6x4 run attached to a 4 x 3 run, which he's in all day, so has plenty of room.

His new 6 x 2.5 x 2.5 hutch is separate and will remain so 'cos we move the run every two days to give him fresh grass.

I just know he'd love a friend 'cos he's so affectionate. He gets neutered in a few weeks, so it'd would be a few months before he gets a friend anyway.

My wife seems to think two buns will be a lot more work, which makes no sense to me. I'm chipping away, bit by bit, hopefully she'll come round so Peter gets a special Christmas present! :wave:

Back