• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits have eaten guinea-pig food

Alicia

Mama Doe
I wasn't home on Friday night until quite late so I asked my Dad if he'd feed the animals and today he told me that he accidently gave the rabbits guinea-pig food and the guinea-pigs rabbit food. It's not his fault because they both look quite similar and are both burgess pellets but I'm worried it will hurt the rabbits stomachs. I think they've eaten a big handful of them. I've kept an eye on them today and they seem to be ok, do you think there would be a problem?

Mine are always at it! It's never harmed either of them. One of my pig hutches doesn't shut properly, and they know how to open it. So in the rabbits go, empty the pigs food bowls, and leave :lol: :roll:

they'll be fine as a one off.

(i found esme actually sat inside my big tub of piggy food munching away happily - i swear i'd put the lid on properly but that bunneh is way too clever for me!!)

They should both be fine as a one off, Bunsk always finds a way to eat every animals food in my house!

Beano stuck her head in the bin once because I had it on the floor cleaning them out and came out witha mouthfull of piggy food, I got most of it out but as a one off it shouldn't harm them but be careful :wave:

Back