• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have never seen a bunny so terrified

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Apache got a piece of sticky paper stuck to his bum and completely freaked out - sprinting around the house, running into objects and bouncing off them - poor lad obviously thought something was attacking him from behind :(

He was going so fast I couldn't even catch him to take it off! Managed in the end though.

Thing is he'd never have encountered the sticky paper if he wasn't raiding cupboards he wasn't supposed to be in :roll::lol:

Might have to give him a slice of apple to help him recover :love:

:lol: aww bless him!

No so much a warrior eh? Think you need to change his name :p

I tried to, when I got him (he came with his name), but couldn't for various reasons

He is such a big softie and so affectionate, he lloes fuss and is everyone's best friend, so the name seemed inappropriate :?

But then I moved in with my friend and his dog...and Apache attacked the dog constantly :shock: He would literally hunt her out, just for the purpose of punching her on the nose :shock::shock: so I thought maybe the name was ok after all :lol:

Back