• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which rabbit do you have the most photos of?

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Do you have a bun who is more photographic than others? Jura is definitely my photographic bun, I have so many more photos of her than I do of Islay, which is odd as Islay is my special bun!

Jura bun by Niseag, on Flickr

I can't really count Arran as I haven't had him long enough to build up too many photos! :lol:

Last edited:
Flash, I was young and just got a camera, so took loadddsss of him :lol:

Rory and Harley have been in the most photoshoots though (media photoshoots)

I would say I have more of Colin than the others but its only because he's so funny and gets himself into scrapes... like this one the other day....he jumped into the bin! :roll:

Photo0421.jpg

Teddy, he does more amusing things. Rosie is beautiful, but she doesn't do as much to take pictures of :)

Pie....She is just such a diva and can be sooo funny! :lol: :love:

Photographs just don't seem to do Oberon any justice. He is just so handsome and photos just don't get that across well enough!

Ted, he has such a cute face. In real life Rosie is equally beautiful but photos dont do her any justice :( I love them all though :love::love:

Blackberry was my wee poser :love: I miss the way he would sit up for the camera as soon as he saw it.

Lady Jane is coming a close second for posing, though :lol:

Butters, Dan & Clo will pose if they're in the mood, otherwise I just get bum shots, or blurry furry blobs as they run away :lol:

Honey bunny :wave: she's just incredibly photogenic! Olly is gorgeous but his features don't come out very well on photos as he has a dark face :?

Tilly is so special and pretty, but it never seems to come across in her photos, Murphy and Peter seem to be more photogenic.

:) bella, purely because she demands it and i love how superior she always looks. my little madam miss drama queen :roll: :lol:

jasper is that blur you see out of the corner of your eye because i have never seen a bunneh sooooooo fast. he's 'ping ping PING' all the time :lol:

Back