• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunnies Enjoying The Good Weather.

First a small treat..

Someone was a little too impatient!

007.jpg

Heather :love:

017.jpg

027.jpg

Hey Mum!

019.jpg

053.jpg

Yanking the treat out my hand!

034.jpg

Playtime now

046.jpg

048.jpg

Barty :love:

091.jpg

Now time for serious nomming

072.jpg

086.jpg

075.jpg

And finally a rest after a hard day being a bunny!

101.jpg

107.jpg

:love::love::love:

aww they are gorgeous!
whats wrong with the first bunnies eyes?

Thank you :)

Thats Heather. She caught myxi about 18months ago, although she survived (thank god!) it left her quite badly scarred and damaged both her tearducts. We continued to have both tearducts flushed regulary until one ruptured :( The vets still flush her damaged one and attempt to flush the ruptured one a bit, but she has a lot of discharge come out of it :(

Thank you :)

Thats Heather. She caught myxi about 18months ago, although she survived (thank god!) it left her quite badly scarred and damaged both her tearducts. We continued to have both tearducts flushed regulary until one ruptured :( The vets still flush her damaged one and attempt to flush the ruptured one a bit, but she has a lot of discharge come out of it :(

Poor girly :( I was wondering myself, but didn't want to ask. Glad she survived it, she looks very happy even if she does have some problems from it. :wave:

Back