• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which rescues rehome nationally

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I had a homecheck with my localish rescue but they still don't have any suitable buns so looking further afield now as really do need to get another to bodn with mine soon.

It's mostly rescues on the forum that do (as far as I'm aware) because otherwise it's difficult for rescues to locate volunteers to do homechecks :)

Windwhistle Warren has over 100 bunnies waiting for homes (and they do rehome nationally)so not all are on the rabbit rehome site, but if you phoned Alice and said what you were looking for,chances are she would be able to help.

sue:wave:

Windwhistle Warren has over 100 bunnies waiting for homes (and they do rehome nationally)so not all are on the rabbit rehome site, but if you phoned Alice and said what you were looking for,chances are she would be able to help.

sue:wave:

There must be somebunny out there waiting.

Alice has some lovely ones when I last visited.

Good luck in finding one.

Back