• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaround

TriL1

Warren Scout
Does anyone have any of the runaround bits? are they good? as looking to give my bunny - soon to be bunnies more room.x:wave:

24xq2jn.jpg

2vabkut.jpg

2nkpgmr.jpg

ojidm9.jpg

bdp0l0.jpg

I am pleased with what I have, mine is enclosed within a small avairy

I have just ordered one of the flower doors and the tubes to come from it, will let you know what it is like when it arrives and is fitted :D

I've seen a few runaround set ups and they do look great, and I imagine very entertaining for bunnies, the only problem I see is being able to get them out, the runaround system is probably not the best idea if you have skitty rabbits

Yeah, I'm kind of interested in these. I'd like to create a link from the main accomodation to a run on the grass - that I could let them out to when I was home (I don't have my bunnies on grass when I'm not home to keep an eye on them due to potential digging), it would save transfering them to a seperate run, which is what I do now.

Hannah :)

pic overload

I got the 8ft tunnel, a single door and a double door the other day...my initial reaction was :shock::shock: the biggest sizes looked tiny, didn't think my buns would fit through (dwarf lops nearly 2kg in weight) :lol::lol:

It came on friday and I put the tunnel in their run so they could get used to going through it, fitted it all today and they love it :D...only set it up randomly to see if it all goes ok...looking forward to setting up the metal run in different area on the patio and grass :)

DSC06033.jpg

DSC06036.jpg

DSC06052.jpg

DSC06046.jpg

DSC06047.jpg

DSC06050.jpg

DSC06056.jpg

DSC06051.jpg

Last edited:
Back