• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabel and rosie's old house

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
mabel can fit in here, but locks can;t so when she goes in he sits on roof :lol:

here she is coming out

016.jpg

017.jpg

i've got one of those mine can't fit in so use it as a chew toy:wave:

awww :lol: yeah i got it for rosie my old netherland dwarf whome i lost last year, it was in shed, i thought id try it out, and mabel fits in but locksley doesn;t and he gets confused :lol: although i think he could get it, but doesn;t like the idea, as mowgli my last mini lop managed to get in but was tight squeeze and he was bigger then locks :lol:

My little minilop friend, Mr McFlurry, has one of these houses, but he's shown no interest in it. :roll: Mabel looks very sweet in there with her wee head peeking out.:love:

Freya used to have one of those...

Freya2.jpg

I don't think she'd fit any more!...

Wintercoat.jpg

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

i had to put extra wood bit down window, when had rosie incase she tried to go through window, or if mowgli did as i was worried he;d get stuck :oops: :lol:

Back