• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommended Bunny Boarders in Leeds!!

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
I have recently moved house, still in Leeds but didn't want to put my bunnies through the stress of moving and so decided to board them.

Leeds is pretty limited for boarding facilities, and not having a car meant I wasn't really treated to many options. I did a bit of research and found a place called Bunny Spoilers, which is run by a couple - Russ and Faye Cavis. They are both lovely people, and clearly passionate about animals.

I found their rates really competitive too, and they even picked my bunnies up from my old house and dropped them off at my new house for a small charge.

I'm not sure if I can publish peoples contact details in here? So if you want them please send me a PM and I will let you know the details.

They are based in LS7 and the charges (per animal) are (per night) from:-

£2.50 hamsters,
£4.50 rabbits

I would honestly recommend this couple, they have a real passion for animals. My rabbits stayed outdoors in a double 5ft hutch...however I know they also have indoor accomodation available, and other hutches. I have also recommended the happy hutch and run combo to them for further consideration in to expanding there facilities.

Lou xx

Thanks Lou for the excellent feedback. Just for other peeps to know, we are a small boarding company with just 5 hutches for boarding. This means that your loved ones will get more loving, attention and exercise than many other places for boarding. Like Louby LOu says we are very passionate with what we do and have had 3 bunnies of our own for many many years. Everyone is welcome to inspect our premises before you buy.

webpage is www.bunnyspoilers.co.uk

cheers all

xx

We also do rabbit boarding indoor and outdoor bunny suites with play pens and we are 400 yards from Scotch Corner Services in Middleton Tyas in Richmond if ever stuck. We have quite a few regulars from Leeds :)

Back