• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah says 'Thank you RU for all my vibes recently - I'm feeling so much better now :)

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU :wave:

As some of you know I have been a very poorly boy recently :cry: My nasty ear abscess returned for a fourth time :cry: I ended up having it removed again & my ear resectioned to get out all of the infection :cry:

After my op I went into post op stasis - I really worried my mummy, daddy & vets who thought they would have to let me go to Rainbow Bridge :cry: But with their care - I have recovered. I now feel so well :)

I went back to the vets yesterday for another check & they were very, very pleased with me :) I don't know why they were so surprised as I didn't plan on going anywhere! ;) :roll:

You see I think I'm a cat & love nothing more than snuggling up to my puddy tat mates - so that must mean I have nine lives ;) Mind you mummy & daddy tell me I am rapidly getting down them! :shock: :oops:

Anyhow I just thought I'd share some new pics with you - mind you I ain't pleased about the pink blanket under my chair! :roll: I think mummy has forgotten I am a boy not a girl!! :roll: :?

Thank you all for all my vibes whilst I've been poorly :love:

Lots of wuv

Noah
xxxx

DSCF6515.jpg

DSCF6519.jpg

DSCF6522.jpg

DSCF6533.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Noah I'm so pleased to see you looking better, I kept meaning to ask your mummy how you were when I was texting earlier :oops:

:love::love::love: Oh bless you Noah, you had us all very worried about you!!!

I am so pleased you are all better now and back to your normal gorgeous self. I wish I could give you a big cuddle but I am too far away so will have to send nose rubs over the interweb instead! :love:

Noah, you truly are one brave little man!

It really is amazing what you have been through. (and you are stunning as well!)

I'm so glad to see that gorgeous Noah is feeling better. :D:love::love::love::love: It is all thanks to the care he has received from you and Mark (and his own determination to survive). :D
Sending Noah lots of vibes for complete recovery xxx

Noah your such a beautiful brave boy and Im so glad your feeling better :love::love::love::love::love:If your mummy ever needs a holiday I will gladly look after you xxxxx

Back