• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been very naughty, RU.

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
:oops::oops:

I've bonded my trio!! :shock:

I know I shouldn't have gone and done it before Lilah and Jazzy were spayed..but Sox was so lonely..and he's so laid back and calm..I couldn't not try.:oops:

It was such an easy bond! :oops: Sox humped Jazzy twice, first time she ignored it, second time she chased a little bit but they sorted it themselves. Jazzy done a little bit of chasing Sox when he came near, but only for the first 24 hours then they stopped.

Before anyone jumps on me..I was REALLY carefull!! Even though the girls are only 11 weeks old they aren't that tiny compared to Sox, and when they're fully grown they'll be quite a bit bigger than him (or so I've been told). So I thought I'd do it now so he doesn't feel intimidated by two bigger bunnies. I'm still keeping a close eye and being really careful, only letting in the big run when I'm there etc etc.

Sox is a completely different bunny now! I've never seen him do so much binkies or happy flops ever! He's so much happier now, you can see it on his little face. :love: He looked so sad and grumpy before :( I feel really bad for keeping him single this long, poor little munchkin he is :( I knew he'd be happier once bonded, but I didnt realise he'd be this much happier!:love:

I'll have the girls spayed ASAP, and before anyone asks, yes I have the room to have 3 singles if this goes **** up.

So yea, I didn't want to say anything till I was finished bonding, thought I'd get jumped on or shouted at. I know that's probably just me making false presumptions and being paranoid but I've seen threads before where someone started bonding before spaying and a big argument broke out..so I though I better just keep it hushed. :) I dont like causing arguement :(

So yea..I'm pretty proud of myself!! :oops: I've seen so many failed trios..but I managed. (EEEK:D:D:D:D:D) :oops:

I HAVE BONDED A TRIO!!!!!

:oops:

xx

Well done!

Lol why's everyone secretly bonding :p

I've bonded a group of 10!!!!

Joke!

And .. I don't know whether to believe you or not to believe you..
Provide evidence :)

i'm really pleased for you.. well done! :D

i bonded my 2 unspeyed 12 week old girls to my very laid back 3 year old male before they were spayed (just injected) and it worked really well with him as he was very unhappy and lonely.

just watch your girls, as mine got older but still too young to spey they got all hormonal and started fighting with each other. (but both were still great with my male)
once i could have them spayed i did, waited 10 weeks, then rebonded.
they are all together again and happy now so i'm sure yours will all be fine too.

it's lovely to see them all together isn't it. :love:

Well done!

Lol why's everyone secretly bonding :p

I've bonded a group of 10!!!!

Joke!

And .. I don't know whether to believe or not believe you..
Provide evidence :)

I bonded in secret cos couldn't be bothered argueing..and I was gonna try bonding regardless of what people told me to do :oops::oops::oops: so i didnt want to be accused of ignoring everyone advice :oops::oops:

I'll provide LOTS of evidence tonight..cameras in dads car :evil:

heres one pic off my phone for now..
CopyofIMG00339-20110630-1645.jpg

Lilah (bunfluff squished in the middle) is a bit underweight :( but her previous owners never noticed cos she's soooo fluffy :shock: seriously, she is just a ball of fluff n bones :cry: (she's underweight cos the precious owners only fed her when they could be bothered :cry:)

Elis-mum..its soooo lovely seeing them together..i feel so bad my poor boy has been single up till now, still kicking myself about that :(:(:oops:

xx

Don't tell me that! I keep telling myself it is such a bad idea and to not try but then I keep seeing all the gorgeous lionheads coming in....
No! Must not tempt fate! I had the luck of love at first sight with my two so shouldn;t push it.

Don't tell me that! I keep telling myself it is such a bad idea and to not try but then I keep seeing all the gorgeous lionheads coming in....
No! Must not tempt fate! I had the luck of love at first sight with my two so shouldn;t push it.

do it...do it...do it!!!:love::love:

(but dont blame me if it goes wonky ;))

:lol:

Im off to make a thread in stories and photos..:love:

Back