• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fuming U/D

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
I'm fuming. I fed my rabbits as soon as I was up and dressed. Some family member has gone down and said I'm neglecting them because they have no food! I explained that I fed them about 6 hours previously, but it's animal abuse apparently. :censored: HOW DARE PEOPLE SAY IM NEGLECTING THEM! One handful of grass, a hay stick and some dry food (top up of hay as well) isn't going to last all day!!! :censored: bloody hell!

U/D - this family member made everyone lunch, and when serving it, he left me out and said now you know what it's like to be a rabbit :censored: Considering I've had no food since 4 last night, I'm STARVING!

Last edited:
oh sweetie hugs xx

i get this as well with my pair. i get "the look" when people visit and there is no food in the bowls, only hay.

it's so annoying. i just patiently explain their requirements each time and try not to let it get to me.

YOU know you are a good owner and that is all that matters xxx

Some people :roll: This has probably happend to a lot of us, it has to me just because their pellet bowl was empty, which it should've been because they shouldn't have unlimtied pellets. You know you are not mistreating them and that's the right thing to do so try and not let it get to you, you are right and they are not. xxx

I get the same comments from my family, just because they don't have food, and are up at the bars does not mean I'm starving them :roll: Half of the time I give them food and they ignore it

Back