• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Paw Paw has left the building + Scooby too!!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock:

So strange without her :( I shall miss her little gruntiness & her not very good attempts at being grumpy but secretly wanting nose rubs :lol:

She has gone to live with Ali (Alio71) and will hopefully be bonded with the absolutely scrumptious Scooby (who I met today and almost hid from Ali as he is just :love: ) :lol::lol:

I wish them both lots of luck in their new forever home and hope that they get along and become husbun and wife :love:

Can't wait for an update & piccies :D:D

Lucky bunnies, sending best wishes to them both in their new home together :D :love: And hugs for you, it must be very hard yet good at the same time xxx

Lots of luck in your new home Paw-Paw.

It must be hard to let them go, even though its happy.

Well Paw Paw and Scooby have entered the building :lol: Leaving them both to settle for a bit before the bonding. Paw Paw didn't like the journey and is currently hiding in her carrier, although I did see her out exploring when she thought I wasn't looking :lol::love: And well Scooby was not phased by the trip, has met the dogs without and flinch and is currently nomming on hay and spring greens :love: Here's hoping it's going to be a love match :love::love: Thank you Jen for allowing me to have her, I know it's tough to let them go and I promise I will take good care of her and thank you honeybunnies for another 2 stunning bunnies :love::love::love:

Well Paw Paw and Scooby have entered the building :lol: Leaving them both to settle for a bit before the bonding. Paw Paw didn't like the journey and is currently hiding in her carrier, although I did see her out exploring when she thought I wasn't looking :lol::love: And well Scooby was not phased by the trip, has met the dogs without and flinch and is currently nomming on hay and spring greens :love: Here's hoping it's going to be a love match :love::love: Thank you Jen for allowing me to have her, I know it's tough to let them go and I promise I will take good care of her and thank you honeybunnies for another 2 stunning bunnies :love::love::love:

Aww thank you for the update :wave: Princess PP will be fine, she doesn't like travelling much but her need for food & her noseiness will soon take over her timidness and she'll be out searching for noms before you know it :lol:

ETA: You'd better get a bigger siggy now :lol:

Aww thank you for the update :wave: Princess PP will be fine, she doesn't like travelling much but her need for food & her noseiness will soon take over her timidness and she'll be out searching for noms before you know it :lol:

ETA: You'd better get a bigger siggy now :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: It'll be a full page spread soon!!!

Looking forward to piccies of Princess Paw-Paw in her new establishment. Does this mean Scooby is now Prince Scooby, or at least Sir Scooby?

Looking forward to piccies of Princess Paw-Paw in her new establishment. Does this mean Scooby is now Prince Scooby, or at least Sir Scooby?

I think Prince Scooby is most fitting ;) :D :love: He is the most handsome bunny :love::love: I so hope her highness appreciates his looks :roll: :lol:

I have caught the princess peeping out of her accomodation!! She took one look at me and legged it :lol::lol::lol:

So glad to read this. I've peeped at Paw-Paw :love: a few times over the last few months.

So pleased she's found such a lovely forever home.
x

Back