• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoidberg and Mary in extended run today

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Just got back from golf, (came second :( ), and have now put Mary and Zoidberg in an extended run... so far so good... there was lots of binkies and this is them now :)

P1000642.jpg

P1000647.jpg

i "think" we might have cracked it... dont want to speak too soon though! :wave: :love:

If you'r worried about too much space then you could fill the run with boxes and junk like that which will minimise some space :)

Glad they're doing well :)

they have access to both runs but only under supervision, they are still in their hutch for a lot of the day. and don't worry i know all too well to take it one step at a time!

They have been together now about 7 weeks i guess... so it's sooo nice to see them so close and cuddly :D :love:

they have access to both runs but only under supervision, they are still in their hutch for a lot of the day. and don't worry i know all too well to take it one step at a time!

They have been together now about 7 weeks i guess... so it's sooo nice to see them so close and cuddly :D :love:

If there is chasing etc. Minimise one run :)

Back