• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have science selective ...

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
... changed their packaging?

What are the SS White bags? I normally get the pale green bags.

I got a packet of SS the other day and the packaging was bright green compared to the normal pale green packets :? I compared it to the original packaging and it looks the same apart from the colour

As for the white packets, I don't know :?

Supreme sent me some stuff very recently and the bags were as usual, unless they sent me older stock and they have changed

The only difference seemed to be it didnt mention fenugreek - at least, i didnt think it did.

It was def rabbit food. It was in a catalogue for a pet warehouse.

My local stockists have run out altogether. :shock: The other nearest stockists is a 30 min train journey and a 10 min walk just to get there. :shock:

It's for buns I think to help bladder immune system but only available to buy at vets

Would it be wrong to feed my bunnies this? I cant get the green stuff and my other option is to feed them a museli mix until i can find some or i can get the white bags or i can do a train journey to see if i can get the normal stuff.

:?

Which one have you got there are 3. Weight management, digestive health and urinary health? I can't see a problem with and introduce gradually.

It doesnt say that it's for anything. It's just plain white with a rabbit on it.

It was def rabbit food. It was in a catalogue for a pet warehouse.

My local stockists have run out altogether. :shock: The other nearest stockists is a 30 min train journey and a 10 min walk just to get there. :shock:

VetUK sell science select and will deliver

Back