• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WARNING images may be upsetting ..need piggie vibes

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
This is Kevin .. The thinest piggie i have ever met .. :(:(:(

Her was found as a stray along with another piggie (who is also underweight but not to this extreme) . Kevin had overgrown front teerth . He had these burred yesterday but also needs work on his molars . He isnt strong enough as yet for the GA so needs building up first . :(:(:(:(

The pics were taken the evening he arrived ...before his front teeth were sorted . we were feeding baby food and recovery as his teeth were so long he couldnt get hard food in his mouth and chew .. he was going mad for the food ..hed been literaly stasrving . :(:(:(

A little heartbreaker .. :(

We named them Kev and Perry and they are both now with pudding777 who is fostering them . I know she will do her best for him but he does need some RU vibes .. .

2011_0630JUNE20110046.jpg

2011_0630JUNE20110048.jpg

2011_0630JUNE20110047.jpg

how many nmore heartbreakers are going to come our way .. ? :(

Oh the poor boy, my heart really goes out to him :cry: How can people allow this to happen?? :evil:
So glad hes safe and well cared for now xxx

Buckets loads of vibes for piggies.

Wheep, wheep, wheep....................................rustle, rustle, rustle of bags carrying goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This little man has stolen my heart - he looks so so thin but he's lapping up his food that I'm liquidising with added Vit C to boost him up.

He hasnt put on any weight over night, but his friend Perry has.

Perry thought he'd be sociable and have a little taste of Kev's 'mush' with him.

DSCF9277.jpg

Back