• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Olly and Honey pics!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
f2fbb6fd.jpg

a3ff2d01.jpg

b95a17f3.jpg

1707971a.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

:love::love::love:

I always have to come and look at B&G's twins :)

Olly's headtilt doesn't look so severe right now, has it improved or is it just the pics?

Honeys belly :love:

Want to hear something REALLY strange? (and there are threads on RU to prove this fact...) i was going to change Ginger's name to 'Honey' when i adopted her :shock:

:wave: yes his head tilt has improved a lot :D sometimes he's completely straight! It's more pronounced when he's tired or just resting :love: he's improved loads since he's been allowed on the spare bed :? I think the going up and down the steps helped :)

And I know about Ginger/Honey, I think I'd just joined around that time! :wave:

:love::love::love:

I always have to come and look at B&G's twins :)

Olly's headtilt doesn't look so severe right now, has it improved or is it just the pics?

Honeys belly :love:

Want to hear something REALLY strange? (and there are threads on RU to prove this fact...) i was going to change Ginger's name to 'Honey' when i adopted her :shock:

Back