• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethies pics please

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Here's my two naughty nethies. :wave:

Could you just tell me a bit out their personalities as well. My two are quite cheeky and naughty.

175.jpg

169.jpg

163.jpg

This is my heart bunny Squidgy, now at the bridge.
DSC00356-1.jpg

He was left in a garden when his owners moved house and ended up with me for 8 years. He was beautiful, loving, liked to lick my forehead, very grumpy and stubborn! When he was younger he was very cheeky and like to run up and down the stairs, and hide where we couldn't find him!

This is Salt and Pepper, now 7 years old and from Honeybunnies.
sp1.jpg

They are very close, and spend most of their time snuggled up together.
Salt loves his food, and is the more timid of the two. He's a bit of a wimp really.
Pepper is braver and quite feisty. He loves to investigate and is always the first one out onto the grass!

With all the nethies, they have real attitude and don't seem to realise they are teeny-tiny! They'll put up a real fight not to be taken to the vet etc, but it's pretty pointless as I can pick them up with one hand!!!

Mae and Sebastian :love:

Mae is a fiesty little madam, no front teeth but she still tries to bite. Hate's being picked up and stroked most of the time but will clamber on me if I dont touch her :lol:
Sebastian is a big baby, he loves cuddles and gives kisses. He is the most soppy thing ever :love:

67jyxl.jpg

My bridge bun 'Chewbains', 'the pretty one...'
DSC01347.jpg

Little 'MangleWurzel' aka 'wants to know' aka 'baby'
DSC00186.jpg

'A guy called gerald' aka 'handsome lad'....
DSC03447.jpg

Chewy was the docile one as Mangle was the boss, both girlies, then Gerald joined them. Initially seemed to take a preference to Chew but perhaps knew she was poorly.:(
DSC00166.jpg

Aww, loving all the cute nethie pics!

Here's my little old man Blair. He's either 8 or 11, depending on who I believe at the RSPCA!

BlairUp1.jpg

Blair2.jpg

BlairGDay14b.jpg

BlairGDay17b.jpg

I have to hide the cat biscuits when he's out, or he'll sneak into the house and steal them! :shock:

He's the easiest of my four to pick up, so he gets the most snuggles! :love:

He has a habit of falling asleep in the middle of the lawn, which scares the heck out of me! :lol:

His full name is Tony Blair Rabbit! :oops: :lol:

Rimmi:

IMG_6410.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_3882.jpg

IMG_3845.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

Confident, nosy, loving, vocal, full of attitude, problem solving, food obsessed, gawjus wee boy.

When he looks in the mirror, he sees this

IMG_4150.jpg

Wee Blackberry, now at the bridge - cheeky, nosey, hyperactive :love:
BunniesJan2010Blackieinrubbishbin015.jpg

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout087.jpg

BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout109.jpg

Buttercup - shy, but still nosey in a shy way.
BunniesJan2011conservatoryandcleaningout080.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays111.jpg

Dandelion (in the basket) and Clover - food addicts, destruct-o-buns and slightly bonkers.
BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays025.jpg

Pickle started life as this:

withmummy.jpg

And two years on is the ALPHABUNNEH...

nethiepower.jpg

She prefers to be called ALPHA1. She can, however, be vanquished with the one-handed pick-up in the way of all nethies *cackles*

Pickle is the reason why I cannot have a large bonded group. She is a feisty, boxin', nose bitin', patrolling and bumfur pullin' creature. She is a little sweetie to me though (although don't tell her I let people know of her 'weakness'!) and loves her friend Amber:

PixandAmbih4.jpg

She is awesome x

Last edited:
My bridge bun Fiver - she was meant to be pure Nethie but you can see she's not. She was very feisty and loving to certain people - she wouldn't take to others too kindly though :lol: She loved me but didn't think much of my hubby:)
Full of fun and mischief. Miss her lots

Fiver.jpg

Gordon is a lionhead X nethie, so I hope he counts :wave:

He is a sweet, nice natured, calm little man but has a cheeky side and is nosy, and he isn't calm when he here's the pellet tub, he goes racing round binkying and bumping into Beano! :love:

Rabsoutside10.jpg

Rabsoutside12.jpg

Tinkerbell had such cute, dinky ears! :love:

Gordon has a beard! :shock::lol::love:

Love seeing all these beautiful nethies!

Pickle would be mortified, but here's another pic of her as a tiny wee baby....

peeping.jpg

Last edited:
Back