• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think they look down on us sometimes?

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I like to think Eddie is still looking down on me sometimes and checking that I'm doing ok. He always knew when I needed a cuddle. He was always there for me the way no human ever has been.

Sometimes I feel like he is right here with me, when I had the interview for this job I've just started I felt like he helped me somehow. I know it sounds crazy.

God I miss him so much. I feel like I've never cried so many tears. I hope he is happy at the bridge, part of me hopes he has forgotten me and the other buns because surely he can't be happy if he misses us as much as me and Grace miss him.

He'll be happy - he has all the other Rainbow Bridge bunnies to play with :) And I'm sure Blackberry is making sure he has lots of fun :lol:

Blackie's still with me - sometimes he sits of my shoulder when I'm feeling down and gives my chin a lick to cheer me up :)

I miss him like crazy too - he was my soul mate. I say goodnight to him after I've tucked the Boys up each evening, and I direct it to his little memorial patch, and however still the day has been, a little ripple of breeze will make the flowers move as if he's waving goodnight back to me :love:

Bob's definitely still around with us. I often talk to him in the garden and I just think what a lot of mischief he'd get up to with Little Ted if he were here in body. We miss him very badly, it's more than 2 years now but (both of us) still shed a tear for him from time to time.

He'll be happy - he has all the other Rainbow Bridge bunnies to play with :) And I'm sure Blackberry is making sure he has lots of fun :lol:

Blackie's still with me - sometimes he sits of my shoulder when I'm feeling down and gives my chin a lick to cheer me up :)

I miss him like crazy too - he was my soul mate. I say goodnight to him after I've tucked the Boys up each evening, and I direct it to his little memorial patch, and however still the day has been, a little ripple of breeze will make the flowers move as if he's waving goodnight back to me :love:

Eddie was my soul mate too. I always say good night to him too and whenever the sun is shining through the window of the bunnies' room where he used to sunbathe I know he is still with us. It seems to happen a lot more often since he left us, that little ray of light even on a cloudy day.

I think Gracie can see him better than I can, Ruby and Castiel were the only other two buns who were bonded with him and I think they have forgotten him most of the time. But Castiel still leaves a space for Eddie to sunbathe next to him.

Back