• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU, did I forget to tell you...? :D :D :D U/D MORE pics!!

I BONDED THEM!!! :shock::shock: *FAINTS* :love::love::love:

DSCF3532.jpg

DSCF3558.jpg

DSCF3538.jpg

DSCF3540.jpg

Jasper makes me laugh :lol: *the scratches on the dutchies noses are always there and have been for months, they weren't caused by this bonding, not sure where they came from. :? *
DSCF3537.jpg

Ok so I've been keeping it quiet because last time I "announced" bonding it failed so it was like I was tempting fate. :?

So some of you will know that I accidently bonded Mischief and Blossom last Sunday. :)
DSCF3353.jpg

So that eveing I penned the shed in half with B and M on one side and Tink and Jasper at the other side. It was rushed though and by morning, I found Jasper in the pen with them! :shock: There was a bit of fur but after checking every bun over they were all fine and Jasper appeared to have bonded. I took him out whilst I went to school though as didn't want to risk it but when I came home I let him play in the shed/run set up with Mischief and Blossom, it went well with Jasper and Blossom snuggling and Jasper washing his new girly friend. :love:

DSCF3383.jpg

DSCF3397.jpg

DSCF3388.jpg

Last edited:
Then that night, I had Jasper in the pen with Mischief and Bloss. Tink was by herself but decided to let Jasper go back in with Tink as she seemed lonely. :oops: Then on Tuesday, Jasper had another play out time with M and B and then on Wednesday afternoon, the group bonding started. Blossom, Jasper and Mischief were already a little trio but Tink did not like Blossom at all so it was scary!

I didn't bond them inside the house this time either, I just neutralised their shed and did it all in there. :) Last time when I bonded inside, as soon as they went out they fought and I didn't want the stress of that happening again so I made life easier!! I washed the floor with soapy water than scrubbed it with vinegar/water soloution. I then penned off a small area, filled it with hay and popped in the 4 bunnies.

DSCF3437.jpg

Tink nipped Blossom a few times but no where near as the last time I tried bonding. :) I think Mischief and Jasper were protecting Bloss a little. :)
They stayed together that night. I wanted to stay with them but couldn't and was worried sick about leaving them but had no reason to be, they were fine, just a small bit of fur in the morning. No scabs on any bun but just a few bits of shorter fur on Blossom where her fur had been pulled. I had stayed with them from 4pm Wednesday until 11.30pm and went to check on them at 6am in the morning. My parents wouldn't let me sleep in the shed for obvious reasons. :(

DSCF3441.jpg

DSCF3438.jpg

DSCF3439.jpg

Last edited:
Stayed with them all thursday as I was off school :D and it was fab, the nipping had stopped by the afternoon so I increased their pen space, put the hay into litter trays and added some toys.

DSCF3530.jpg

DSCF3549.jpg

Last night was fine and today has been amazing. I gave them the whole shed as they were getting stressed with the pen around them and I didn't want the stress to cause fighting! But today has been the best, Tink washed Blossom's head!! :D :love: There's been lots of snuggling and I'm pretty sure they are bonded now. :love:

DSCF3550.jpg

DSCF3551.jpg

I know it's been quick but I know when a bond is working and this is. :love: By the afternoon, I added a little run around the cat flap area but now they now have all the aviary run space and there has been no fights, just washes all round! :D I hope you don't judge me thinking I've increased the space too quickly. It was only like bonding 2 though really for 3 days cos the boys already loved Bloss and I know my own rabbits more than anyone and they are great together now. :)

I'm so happy, my dream has come true!! :love:

DSCF3451.jpg

DSCF3452.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone!! :love: I admit I actually cried when Tink started snuggling up with Blossom. :oops: Happy tears though!! :lol: :)

I just went to check on them and all 4 went crazy when I topped up their hay, running round and round my legs! :lol: It's so lovely to have 4 bunnies do that instead of 3 and one sat looking from her hutch waiting patiently. :(

I filled up the 2 trays and the girls went in one, the boys in the other. I can't believe they are getting along so well. I feel like I'm dreaming! :lol: :love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love: REALLY cute line up!!! I love the idea of matching pairs! they look great together, you must be so pleased!

(I am secretly tempted to get Walsall's black dalmatian rex buck so I'd have 2 pairs of matching rexes....:oops::oops::oops:)

:love::love::love::love::love::love: REALLY cute line up!!! I love the idea of matching pairs! they look great together, you must be so pleased!

(I am secretly tempted to get Walsall's black dalmatian rex buck so I'd have 2 pairs of matching rexes....:oops::oops::oops:)

Thanks, I am! :D

:lol: You should :p I have 2 matching pairs but didn't intent too really :lol: Well Tink and Mischief were but I fell for Jasper for his personality and had to rescue Blossom from a terrible situation, she just ended up to look like Jasp, just black not blue! :lol: :love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love: they're gorgeous! They look like two pairs of twins! Well done bonding them - its takes lots of courage and patience.

WOW im so happy for you! Youve done such a brilliant job and have been very patient - Im so glad its paid off for you..

Back