• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fao minimallow

mopsmum

Mama Doe
a thank you from some of the barc bunnies :wave:

kristen.

rabbits001.jpg

orinocho

rabbits003.jpg

eeyore

rabbits005.jpg

fudge and treacle

rabbits007.jpg

angelica
rabbits010.jpg

keira :love:

rabbits004.jpg

and as you told me, mine didnt have to miss out x
chance

rabbits008.jpg

piglet
rabbits006.jpg

will try get hippo roo and pom tomorrow, weren't very co operative today :?

Last edited:
Awwww those are lovely pics Tracey :love: Am so glad they are enjoying them. How gorgeous is Kristen :love: and of course the beautiful Keira too :)
Thanks for posting these it's made my day :D
Bag two should reach you soon - so for goodness sake warn Simon this time :lol: xx

Awwww those are lovely pics Tracey :love: Am so glad they are enjoying them. How gorgeous is Kristen :love: and of course the beautiful Keira too :)
Thanks for posting these it's made my day :D
Bag two should reach you soon - so for goodness sake warn Simon this time :lol: xx

lol no i dont think so, address it to him, ;) i dare you lol
will go distribute to angs buns tomorrow if have time, and get some piccies if poss xx

Ah, beautiful bunnies. Eeyore is particularly :love::love::love:, but they are all :love:.

I didn't know buns liked hawthorn actually, we have a huge tree in our garden that Martyn's always wanting to cut back. Might let him now :lol::lol::lol:

Back