• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maltesers thief!!!

beccalillynick

Warren Scout
I am sat here on the floor with Bobby, minding my own business, watching tv, munching on a bag of maltesers. I knew one had fallen out onto the carpet, but I was planning on getting to that one at the end . . . . . . Only to find that Bobby has been sat eating it :shock:
Since when do rabbits pinch things, and since when do rabbits eat chocolate?
I caught him sharing banana porridge with my baby this morning too?

:lol:
Mischief ate a half of two after-eights including wrappers, a few weeks ago :roll: She normally just eats utensils like scrubbing brushes and scissors :lol:

Rabbits all love to munch things their not supposed to. If it smells nice and its on the floor its theirs! You have to be careful what you leave lying around as they are really quick too. Annie once grabbed and ran off with my bar of cadburys. I was not in the room at the time so didn't realise straight away. I found her and the choc behind the armchair. I was so worried but she was fine thankfully. Although she did growl at me for taking the choc away.:lol:

When we first got Teddy he would steal all sorts then look really upset when we took it off him :( The best was a Chinese chip covered in curry sauce :lol:

Jack's a biiig thief. His trick is to creep up on me, pounce onto my shoulder and just as the food or drink is going towards my mouth he twists around to intercept it and does a snatch and run procedure... It's worked with biscuits/cookies, a cup of cola, numerous pieces of bread... :roll: He has this attitude of 'what's yours is mine!'

Back