• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does Megazorb stick to long haired rabbits?

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
I'm wanting to buy it instead of litter for their litter tray as litter is so expensive.

Will it stick to my lionlops hair? I don't want it all over the house!

It used to stick to our long haired hamster so I assume it would do the same with rabbits!

it sticks like glue with Anya, which is why we had to stop using it :(

but she is VERY fluffy ..
IMG_0050.jpg

:( oh dear - I don't know what to do - cat litter is so expensive, and I have to change it every day.

There are ones which are little tiny gravels -that needs a dailey change,

but they do a wood pellet one and that manages for 2 days - I might have to go online and get a load - it's not usually in stock in our local shop like

My Belle is very fluffy and it hasnt stuck to her yet, I put LOADS of hay over it though

What about putting straw over the top? Not the chopped, flat rubbish, proper straw in real long strands, I very much doubt that would stick

I use Bio-Catolet, which is a paper based one. It is a little more expensive than wood pellets, but I find it so much more absorbant, it is lighter and I seem to be able not be cleaning them out every two minutes as it seems to cope very well with any smell.
Hope this helps a bit

Back