• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who wants to see piggies?? I have piggies!! Cute little piggies!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
BEFORE YOU SAY IT!! THEY ARE GETTING THEIR NAILS CUT NEXT WEEK!!!!:D

Hazel sings with joy......

And just cause they're so darn cute.....

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01617.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

Now CLEAR OFF!! You've all seen enough!!

DSC01616.jpg

Last edited:
Very cute piggies :D I think the ginger haired one needs his or her nails cutting though then they'll be even happier piggies.

You're right about the nails. Was just saying to the vet today that I'll have to bring them in! Last time he cut too close and one bled - now I leave it as long as I can!!

Im a coward when it comes to nails. I dont think Hazel really has noticed as they live on megazorb and deep hay so she prob doesnt feel it.

This week I promise RU!! :oops:

they are very cute gorgeous fur

why are you a wimp at cutting i htought the more often you trimmed them the further back the quick goes as it grows down as the nails get longer, yo leave it too long they will still be too long after getting cut if you know what i mean

id pop to vet more often really than leaving it as long hun :)

they are very cute gorgeous fur

why are you a wimp at cutting i htought the more often you trimmed them the further back the quick goes as it grows down as the nails get longer, yo leave it too long they will still be too long after getting cut if you know what i mean

id pop to vet more often really than leaving it as long hun :)

Hmm. I'll ask the vet about that when I take them. He never mentionned that to me before and he's usually full of advice. :? I'll remember to ask. Thanks for the heads up!

Piggies,captions and cuteness!! Specially the turned backs!! :love::love:
Havent said hi for ages!! Hope youre well.xxxx

Back