• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scruffy butts!!! Post your scruffy buts here!!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Lola Grace's scruffy butt

DSC01599.jpg

Benson Charles's scruffy butt

DSC01600.jpg

Two scruffy butts

DSC01603.jpg

What RU? Never seen a scruffy butt before? Get a life!!!

DSC01607.jpg

no camera but goodness do we have scruffy butts here! two out of three of us are suffering from scruffy butt disease (mine's just too big, it doesn't have great clumps of fluff falling off it... unless its somebun else's hair that i've picked up along the way) but tabby is worst, she seems to be shedding several coats at once. i could knit a rabbit from her discarded hair, if only i could spin (or knit...) :lol:

Starbuck's botty is just the same as Benson and Lola's! :lol:

Here is Fay - it doesnt seem to matter how much we brush her, there are new clumps almost seconds later! :lol: It doesnt help that she wont sit still for being groomed for long. :roll::lol:

BunsEatingHawthorn160.jpg

Muesli's bot:

BunsEatingHawthorn035.jpg

Gorgeous, gorgeous scruffy butts! :love::love::love: Benson Charles and Lola Grace are very well-behaved bunnies. Spenser would have turned round and bitten my nose had I got that close to his butt with a camera. :shock:

Gorgeous, gorgeous scruffy butts! :love::love::love: Benson Charles and Lola Grace are very well-behaved bunnies. Spenser would have turned round and bitten my nose had I got that close to his butt with a camera. :shock:

:lol:

Mine just wont let me near their scruffy butts long enough to get many tufts out. It's like a big game!! Lola binkies when I try to get any off her. She binkies and runs back for more!! Benson runs around me in circles - like its a big game of chasies.

You should see them this morning!! Gonna try and harvest some butt hair now!

:lol:

Mine just wont let me near their scruffy butts long enough to get many tufts out. It's like a big game!! Lola binkies when I try to get any off her. She binkies and runs back for more!! Benson runs around me in circles - like its a big game of chasies.

You should see them this morning!! Gonna try and harvest some butt hair now!

I'm actually quite missing Spenser's moult. :oops:

Ugh!!! It's everywhere!! Including stuck to the dish cloths and inside mugs!! It floats through the air and gets caught in the grass!!:lol:

Don't worry. Bunnies are very clean animals. :lol: Except on the odd occasion when they trash their hutch - or is that a single buck thing?

Back