• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling sorry for himself

Leximo

Young Bun
Poor Buddy has just been to the Plum Fairy, now he's flopped out looking a bit meek, bless him

dscn1770d.jpg

poor little fellow. i felt so guilty when matthew was deplummed, especially because he wanted comforting cuddles from his bunnymummy :oops: matthew was better the next day. hope your little fellow is as quickly recovered.

Ahhh wee man! His wee face looks a bit dopey still. Benson bounced right back within a few hours of getting home - I had trouble keeping him quiet! Hope he's back to normal soon for you! :love:

Ahhh wee man! His wee face looks a bit dopey still. Benson bounced right back within a few hours of getting home - I had trouble keeping him quiet! Hope he's back to normal soon for you! :love:
Yeah, he was pretty drowsy for a while but he is starting to get his bounce back... no doubt he'll be keeping me awake tonight! :lol:

Back