• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT - Can anyone help? U/D Have until Thurs

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Location Hodge Hill B'ham.

7 bunnies running together in a garden - apparently this womans husband found them in a box :roll:

RSPCA Barnes Hill Have turned them away as no space and very very naughtily put them on to Jane Dexter.

Jane is over full and has nowhere to put them, and I mean NOWHERE!

I can go and collect and sex them but I am also full as I'm helping Jane with fostering.

Can anyone help????? If they are not collected as you know the 7 will soon turn into 70.... apart from the ones the foxes will get :cry:

Please let me know, thanks x

Last edited:
:shock:

Oh no. I would love to help but I am unable to. Even though we do have a bit of space, we are at our limits energy-wise and about to go through some upheaval in the house.

Feel really useless saying that as the situation is obviously quite desperate. Hope someone can help :cry: x

Didnt want to read and run. Hope something gets sorted. Im bonding in a couple of weeks and if i could guarentee that it will work out id put them up. Id be stuck if the bond didnt work though, sorry.

Hope you find placements for them.xx

Really sorry, I have no space either at the moment, really hope you can find them room xx

Yeah on my iPhone.

Thanks you are a gem! We have a feeling it is probably mum dad and babies, but I need to go and see.

When would you be able to accomodate? Will PM my tel number now and if you can text me so I have yours then I can keep you updated.

You are Oxfordshire yes? x

Just an update.

I have now made arrangements so that I can accomdate the bunnies here BUT only until Thurs as I go on holiday on Fri. My buns and fosters are all booked into boarding.

So this gives a little more time. I am contacting the people tomorrow and collect either tomorrow or Sun (depending on a family health issue) as I feel this is URGENT and every day counts.

Much will depend on sexing and how they get on together. Emma has so kindly offered a foster space but we still need help please... I really need to get these guys into safe houses before Thursday. Anyone?

maybe if you go and sex them it would be possible to just take the boys or the girls and then sort the others when you come back from holiday? Would the person who has them be willing yo keep any and house them appropriately.

maybe if you go and sex them it would be possible to just take the boys or the girls and then sort the others when you come back from holiday? Would the person who has them be willing yo keep any and house them appropriately.

I'm afraid not, apparently the woman who has them said she wasn't an animal lover and her 3 year old was allergic... :roll: I wouldn't trust her.

Worst case scenario I can get someone in to hay feed and water them while I am away, but really not the best solution given they will need to be monitored. They really need to be with bunny savvy people.

PS they will of course be sexed and split as soon as I get there.

I could foster one if things got really desperate but I'm in Newcastle (and I'm away for a week on Friday but sure I could sort out a carer for a few days while I'm away) and unfortunately we no longer have any rescues here unless farplace would accept one and I'd foster for them.

Back