• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what we did!! :) .......

Lops

Mama Doe
..............Laid turf in part of the run - we know it wont last long as its straight on to slabs but it was only £2.89 so a bargain to nibble/play/lay on - they seem to like it anyway

Photo0422.jpg

Photo0423.jpg

Photo0424.jpg

Photo0430.jpg

Brilliant!

Grass is quite tough, so you might find if you water it once a day then it will last quite well.

looks good, my mabel was out earlier chewing, dad thought she was chewing our fake grass, and said does hse know its not real :lol: i said she isn;t chewing that she's having a go at the tree and cocosmias :lol:

I did think of that, but I worried that they might lay on wet grass then?

Wouldn't do them any harm if they did :) Their outter coat acts like a raincoats and keeps the fluff underneath dry. They'd probably like it in this weather as it would make it feel nice and cool :)

Great idea! I was thinkin of doin this for the piggies on the decking, when they get their new run. Will be interested to see how long your grass lasts!

Wouldn't do them any harm if they did :) Their outter coat acts like a raincoats and keeps the fluff underneath dry. They'd probably like it in this weather as it would make it feel nice and cool :)

Ooooh thanks for that - *off to water* :wave:

bensonlola, watch this space ..... I'll update its 'life' here

Quad?? is Blossom in there with them now then??

Ooooh I NEED pics xxxx

yeppp ;) :love:

ETA: Just charging my camera batteries so that I can put my pics on, I can only upload pics when my camera is turned on and plugged into the computer but the batteries are dead so it won't turn on. :roll: :lol:

I'm so gonna have to get some of that grass! :D

yeppp ;) :love:

ETA: Just charging my camera batteries so that I can put my pics on, I can only upload pics when my camera is turned on and plugged into the computer but the batteries are dead so it won't turn on. :roll: :lol:

I'm so gonna have to get some of that grass! :D

Oh WOW Emma, I'm so happy for you, :wave:
you put so much effort into their bonding, you must be so pleased?!! :love:

What a lovely pressie for buns:D
A roll of grass is much healthier, more fun and no more expensive than an unhealthy box of rabbit treats:D
They look like they love it.:love:

Mine like to lie on moist grass to keep cool, so i guess if they have a dry place to go to it would be fine to water it.

Back