• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rescue

stacey23

Young Bun
Hi everyone, as some of you know we are a newly formed rescue based in northumberland. We have various rabbits and guinea pigs and even kittens looking for great new homes atm. Please check our website for available pets and if you would like more info or wish to rehome any please get in touch http://rabbitplace.webs.com/. We ask for a min donation of £5 per rabbit/guinea pig and £30 for kittens. please help us give these animals the home they deserve. x :wave:

Hey Stacey, would you consider getting a particular bunn neutered if someone on the forum was interested? They'd obviously pay a much highter adoption fee to cover it. I think it would definitely increase your chances of finding homes on RU.

And also since you're a rescue you can ask for permission to advertise in rabbits in need to Tamsin.

Yes i would if the person was willing to pay extra, its just not possible atm to have them neutered due to people being on such low incomes around here. But would definitely encourage neutering x

If any contis come your way please let me know

Will do, we have one of our own. He is beautiful, loves being stroked and is a real sweety, always looking after our girls :D obviously he is neutered, hes 2 now, just hope he lives for atleast another 2 year, shame they dont have a have long life span :( x

Back