• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

demanding rabbit

lucy24

Mama Doe
Ive never had a rabbit as demanding as Charlie has been! ive only had him a few months but he rattles the door of his hutch when i put him in for the night in utter protest(until he gets his fresh hay:roll:). He makes me laugh so much! i have a feeling when he gets a friend he may be quite bossy. :lol::lol:

Also, he will be 4 months soon so hopefully neutered by mid July. when should i start looking for a wifeybun? i must admit im a bit nervous about it.:? im hoping to find a bun of similar size.he's quite small.

Hi :wave:

Charlie sounds like my Max, a little defiant naughty character :lol::love: Hes obviously an intelligent bun so make sure he has plenty of stimulation, particularly when hes in his hutch at night.

Id start looking round the rescues once he's been neutered. If you're worried about bonding a rescue may beable to do it for you, so its well worth asking about that :D I bonded Timmy and Mimi myself but with Max and Charlotte I took Max to the rescue and left him there for a few days to bond with Charlotte. When I picked them up they were pretty much bonded, which saved me so much hassle! :thumb:

Back