• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free bottle of unopened rearguard for a rescue?

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
We had several threads a week or so ago about flystrike prevention. I bought a bottle of Rearguard for Daisy as an extra precaution while she was at bunny boarding but then decided to go with flyguard based on thread comments. I now have a new unopened £23 bottle of Rearguard is there a rescue that uses it and would like it for free?

We could make use of it for the 29 buns that we are in th process of collecting in..if its ok for us to have it can you pm for address..thanks

Jill I think I have 2 bottles of this (one has been opened but not used, I wanted to have a look :oops: ) if I can find them do you want them? :wave:

Jill I think I have 2 bottles of this (one has been opened but not used, I wanted to have a look :oops: ) if I can find them do you want them? :wave:

That's kind of you but i don't want to be greedy..can you pm Amy (Abbymarysmokey)
and ask if she could make use of them at her sanctuary? she has helped us, and others, by taking old and ill bunnies in..and I'm sure some of them could do with thr extra protection:D

Back