• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another of the 29

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
put Falcon in a run today to see how he would react...sadly he was very worried by not only the fresh grass and veg..but also the space :(
A lovely bun who needs TLC

falconzPicture100.jpg

What a gorgeous boy, bless him. :love: It's such a sad story, but hopefully he and the others will soon adapt to better surroundings.

Bless. I just want to give him a big hug and tell him how brave he is! :love: :love:
He looks like a worrier! :(

poor boy ..

weve had buns come in frightened of space ... sometimes it takes them a while to get over it .. :(..so sad to see :(

Awe... Reminds me of my rabbit, Jack. He lived in a small cage for 4 years before I got him and he gets spooked to easily. so sad. I hope he gains confidence soon.

Awww bless him, I remember our big bunny Bailey being a little shell shocked by his space when he came to us. I can still remember the look on his face when we let him out of his run - he would jump a few jumps, look at us as if to say 'I can still jump, theres more room, it is ok?', then he would jump a bit more and look at us again.

Back