• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter grabs his chance....

bunsterfied

Alpha Buck
to have a chewing session. My friend is staying and went to feed Peter and Lola this am as I had a visitor. She didn't know to put the metal gate over the wooden door to prevent Peter from getting behind the door of the playhouse.

I looked out the kitchen window and saw Peters feet sticking out from behind the door .... and sure enough he'd chewed all along the porch area and door, if he'd been left to it the whole side would have been demolished! (this is the bun who chewed through the flat wall of a Ryedale hutch, right through)

I gently moves him away and put the gate back, he was furious and started attacking the metal bars!!

I am fascinated, he has toys, space, hay 24/7, a lovely wifey, whats with the chewing obsession ?
So glad I meshed over all inside the playhouse!!! :)

:lol::lol: Albert and Evie chewed their way out of a shed so no advice from me sorry but at least you know you're not the only one

Back