• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lymington Bun Connie's Happy Ending

Debster

Mama Doe
Connie was one of the bunnies rescued from Lymington last year and I have been fostering her for Jenny at Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue.

She was very scared when she arrived, cowered in a corner if I went near her hutch :( It took her a week before she was brave enough to hop out of her hutch and stretch her legs. Here she is when she arrived:

PICT0074.jpg

Its been a long road but she is now such a different rabbit! She loves nothing more than running around at top speed and does the most amazing binkies! Connie also loves to be fussed, snuggles right down when you rub her head and is happy to have kisses :love: Here are some more recent pics:

Pretty Girl!
20110414_25-1.jpg

Enjoying a cuddle
20110414_30.jpg

I'm so happy to say that Connie was this week bonded to a very handsome bunny called Rolo! Paws crossed it has been going very well and she will soon be off to live in a fantastic new home and will have a forever mummy who I have been lucky enough to meet and I know she will treasure Connie and treat her like the princess she is!

Meet Connie's new husbun Rolo :love:
20110628_131.jpg

Getting to know each other
IMG00100-20110629-1909.jpg

We are so happy for Connie, but we are also thinking of another bunny - Rolo was originally going to be bonded with Precious who is being looked after by The Duchess at her rescue. Unfortunately Precious developed a nasty abscess and wasn't well enough to be adopted :( So a big thank you to Helen, who suggested Connie to Rolo's Mummy, we really hope that Precious (who is another Lymington bun!) can recover and find the happy ending that she so deserves :love::love:

Last edited:
Oh she's beautiful!:love: And a handsome husbun too. I needed a happy ending story today. Thank you :wave:

What a lovely story!! So heartwarming!! Wish you all the best of luck in your new home with your handsome man Connie! :love::love:

Aw I am so, so glad she has found a lovely home! Such a pretty girl and Rolo is equally as handsome! What amazing colouring! :shock: :love: :love:
I wish them both the best of luck in their new marriage! :D

What a lovely story. It's a new beginning for Connie and her husbun now:love:

Furby (another Lymington bun) really came out of his shell and blossomed when I bonded him with with Faye (BARC bun). I will tell him about Connie (despite him being deaf I still chat away to him) as he may remember her:)

Aww, that's so lovely! :love: She's a gorgeous girl and she's got herself a gorgeous husbun! :love: Congratulations to the happy couple! :wave:

It's lovely to hear such good news :) I hope Connie and Rolo are very happy together, they look fab :love:

I am so thrilled that Connie found love with Rolo. He is such an awesome little chap and I have to say that things always work out for a reason.

Precious became ill with the abscess a few days before she was due to be bonded, having hidden any signs of incisor pain (by doing massive poos) until one Sunday it was just all too much and I knew she wasn't right.

Leah, Rolo's mum was heartbroken as she wanted to give a rabbit like Precious a new start, having connected with the Lymington story.

It seems right that she ended up with Connie, who in hindsight may be better match than Precious as she seems to be a 'much younger' personality, Precious being a little subdued and timid still.

I know Leah has fallen hook line and sinker for Connie and that she will want for nothing. A great home and also Debbie, not too far away for visits when you come up our way! Make a visit soon.

I think they make the perfect looking couple.:love:

II know Leah has fallen hook line and sinker for Connie and that she will want for nothing. A great home and also Debbie, not too far away for visits when you come up our way! Make a visit soon.

I think they make the perfect looking couple.:love:

I know, I can't wait to go and see her new home! I also feel very lucky that Connie has been adopted by someone I 'connected' with and who wants to keep in touch :D

Back