• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runing around my feet in circles!

lousilverfox

Mama Doe
Jaja started doing this last night :shock:

and he has started digging and nipping me :shock:

is this signs that he is becoming sexually mature and his plums are due to drop? :wave:

hes in LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, they sometimes do this after de pluming just nice not to get sprayed on :lol:

with zuma and pixel being together i for since birth i felt so guilty seperating because although they wasnt fighting id rather not risk it, so they both had teddys pixel snuggles to his and zuma doesnt bother with his unless i touch it then he feels it should be weed on:lol::lol:

Pie is a spayed female and still circles and honks at me at every given opportunity! :roll: :lol: :love:
It's very sweet but annoying when you kick her in the face at least 3 times a day because of it! :lol:

Pie is a spayed female and still circles and honks at me at every given opportunity! :roll: :lol: :love:
It's very sweet but annoying when you kick her in the face at least 3 times a day because of it! :lol:

yes walking around is becoming very difficult! :lol:

Honks? is that a noise that she makes?

with zuma and pixel being together i for since birth i felt so guilty seperating because although they wasnt fighting id rather not risk it, so they both had teddys pixel snuggles to his and zuma doesnt bother with his unless i touch it then he feels it should be weed on:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

yes walking around is becoming very difficult! :lol:

Honks? is that a noise that she makes?

Yes, when they are happy they make a sort of low pitched 'honking' as they hop around you. She also does it when she runs towards me in the mornings. You have to listen very carefully but Jaja probably does this as he is circling you! :love:

Yes this tends to happen to me every morning when they want their breakfast!

Yes, when they are happy they make a sort of low pitched 'honking' as they hop around you. She also does it when she runs towards me in the mornings. You have to listen very carefully but Jaja probably does this as he is circling you! :love:

awww thats very cute :love:

i will listen hard today and see if i can hear him honk :D

Back