• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do I need to do?

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Milo is off to be bonded on Tuesday :) and I wondered what I needed to do while he is gone. Will it be enough to wipe the cage and lino with vinegar and wash all the fleeces. Do I need to get all new toys, hay rack and food bowl or will washing them be ok? Obviously I need to get rid of as much of his smell as possible.

I would spray anything and everything that the newlyweds will be using with a vinegar and water solution - any toys that aren't safe to spray I would replace just to be on the safe side.

I hope it all goes well. :love::love:

I would spray anything and everything that the newlyweds will be using with a vinegar and water solution - any toys that aren't safe to spray I would replace just to be on the safe side.

I hope it all goes well. :love::love:

Thanks :wave: I'm very nervous and hope that it goes well. I am more worried about Milo hurting her :( than anything. Do I need to wipe the vinegar and water solution off or just leave it to dry?

If it's anything they're going to be eating/drinking out of then you can give them a quick rinse afterwards. Everything else can just be left to dry if you prefer (unless they're easy enough to rinse off afterwards).

Hopefully Milo will behave himself and people who do a lot of bonding are usually very good at spotting the warning signs and averting any trouble before it happens, so try not to worry. ;):)

Back