• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

beveren

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
one of the local garden centres has 2 of these beautiful buns in. both blue. they've put a price on them of 70 quid so i hope they go to good homes:(

They are such a gorgeous looking breed. I really hope someone who is deserving gets them.

I have a friend who breeds these. Her are healthy due to what she feeds, but apparently other breeders who breed these have horrible health problems with theirs. Let's hope these ones are spared.

they really are stunning:love:

that's one of my concerns sky-o. these buns are in the same garden centre that i found eric in:(. they only used to use one breeder but i'm hoping that these are from a different source as vent disease and malocclusion apparently wasn't that big a problem......:evil:

the garden centre further along the road has started bringing in french lops ao maybe its a bit of a garden centre competition......

Ooh er, that doesn't sound good. The problems I know of involve feeding the medicated pellets which mean the bunnies have no immune system so get ill and die because they are not able to fight anything at all.

Ooh er, that doesn't sound good. The problems I know of involve feeding the medicated pellets which mean the bunnies have no immune system so get ill and die because they are not able to fight anything at all.

do you mean they must be fed medicated pellets?

:(

only info i can find is how hard they are to keep in 'show condition'.

doesn't bode well does it that they were in the glass case filled with assorted baby bunnies (i noticed them cos they were huuugggeee!!) and a dish of ss.

I have 3 beverens BEW and they are fine, i did speak to a beveren breeder about them for more information on breed and he said he makes up his own food and sure he said something abour medicated pellets but it was to make his rabbits heathier and fight of any illness when babies

this is teddy he is a 12 week old beveren
GEDC1320.jpg

Back