• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sparrow at 2 weeks old!

He is so alert now and will follow you hand in the cage, he fell asleep on my chest last night with me rubbing his nose! ( I say he because I hope he is a boy)

Tried to send you a pm, but your inbox is full.

Can i send baby Sparrow a wee pressie??

Would it be ok to pick it up from the Collect plus place again, was it the Port Paper Shop?

If so then i could put some towels in too as i can make the box up to 10kg. What else could you use?

Awww, thanks Kirsty, that would be really kind. Towels are the most useful thing here really, we go through lots with carriers to the vet and lining cages etc when an animal is ill or recovering from an op.:D

Awww, thanks Kirsty, that would be really kind. Towels are the most useful thing here really, we go through lots with carriers to the vet and lining cages etc when an animal is ill or recovering from an op.:D

Is that the right place to send them? The port paper shop?

Will let you know when it is there, probably be a week or so by the time i sort it out and it gets there x

I thought it was an actual sparrow and just thought 'Eh? Where did that come from?' :lol:

He is looking great. I don't know much about baby bunnies, I never expected them to be that big at two weeks! :shock:

I know, ever day he is changing, more alert and advanced in some way and he is growing so quickly.
We got Merry when she was about 3 weeks and was a proper little bunny by then, so we missed this first bit if development.

Oh look at him! :love:
I love the way they just sort of roll/lollop (sp?) around when they are that young. So glad to see he's doing well!

Hello,

I have sent off a box of stuff to the Port Paper Shop.

The wee bed that i have put in for Sparrow was Herbie & Inca's but it was more like an ornament in their room, so i have washed it and i hope that sparrow uses it :).

I have also put in some hay for my wee girl Katie :)

I also put in some empty Hessian hay bags, i don't know if you can use them, but i know that some people line the bottom of hutches with them, so i thought i would stick them in just in case (there was some space in the box anyways).

Some other bits n bobs in there too :)

I will let you know when it arrives at the paper shop.

(I did try to send this as a pm, but shock horror......your pm box is full - haha!!)

Hi Kirsty, I've just seen you tried to send a pm.
I've cleared my pm's now, I leave it like that to make it look like I'm popular, but they date back to when I started....:lol::oops:

Thank you again!:wave:

Back