• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Tinkerbell

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
Tinkerbell.jpg

She's currently a house bunny.

Last edited:
Thanks all. She's so small and delicate. I love her already.

I think the nibble of carrot tops helped her forgive me for the botty bath. :love:

Oooo! Are you going to have a trio or is she going to be Queen of the House?

She's lovely. What's her story?

xx:wave:

Oooo! Are you going to have a trio or is she going to be Queen of the House?

She's lovely. What's her story?

xx:wave:

Eventually, when she's sorted with spaying, diet and general health wise, hopefully she'll be able to be bonded with my two.

Her previous owners were no longer able to care for her properly as the mum has been in and out of hospital and the children had lost interest.

She came free with this hutch

hutch.jpg

The hutch will be used for firewood and currently she's in a dog crate until the weekend when she'll be going into a hutch outside. The hutch is bigger than the dog crate but not ideal. But it is just temporary.

I didnt post here about it because i didnt want people to tell me not to get her. She needed coming out of the situation and i am going to do the best i can by her.

I've a number of back up plans if the bonding doesnt work - one of them being another companion and having two pairs. But we'll cross that bridge if and when we have to.

I am going into this with my eyes wide open despite the accommodation not being up to scratch yet.

Please dont judge me - she couldnt live in the enviroment she was in. It would be nice if you can wish me luck because i am nervous as hell about it because i sooo want to do the right thing!

Thank you. She's from my daughters friends house.

She's booked in with the vet on Monday for a nail trim, to start some vaccs and a general check up. She's got some sores on her ear. Hopefully she will be fine though. :)

I think you've done a wonderful thing.

I hope she can make friends with your two once she's in a position to do so.

Keep us posted with her progress Grin.

no one should be judging. she wasn't being looked after. you can do that:D

i hope everything goes well:)

Back