• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This rabbit...

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
is not right :lol:

She bit me on the nose, then proceeded to lick it and the rest of my face for the next ten minutes.

What?!

Rabbitbirthday091.jpg

hmmmm ...now i wonder which rabbit that is is ... :roll: :roll:

hmmm ..

(disclaimer...BARC rabbits WILL cause havoc and mayhem. BARC does not accept liability for anything that they do .. )

:lol:

OH MY GOD!! Look at her little face! She would NEVER bite anyone, surely!? I think you are imagining things ;)
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
*runs up stairs to check poppet is here*

holy moly shes identicle to my poppet what a cutey:love:

They put something in the water at BARC. It helps with the 'Who? Me? Mummy, you are surely mistaken...' face :lol::lol::lol:

OH MY GOD!! Look at her little face! She would NEVER bite anyone, surely!? I think you are imagining things ;)

Oh yes, I must be...imagining the tooth marks on my nose...and the scar from stitches in my finger...and the bruises all over my thighs...it's all in my head...all in my head.:lol:

I love that photo! She's blatantly just burrowed into your laundry and left a trail of poops...

xx

It's one of my faves, any excuse to pull it out and I will! She's actually peering over the top of my desk...I can't remember what she was sitting on, it may well have been washing! :lol:

But I will say one thing for her - she is amazing with her litter tray. Until I p her off and she kicks poo all over the floor and pees in my lap.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
*runs up stairs to check poppet is here*

holy moly shes identicle to my poppet what a cutey:love:

Poppet must be a good looking gal then ;)

They put something in the water at BARC. It helps with the 'Who? Me? Mummy, you are surely mistaken...' face :lol::lol::lol:

ANGIE!

Your bun is gorgeous! :love:

what lovely fur!! :love::love::love:

Thank you :D It's lovely to snuggle into, if she sat still for more than ten seconds I'd take her to bed with me as a hot water bottle.

Back