• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new piccies of our little special needs bun ... prepare to swoon

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2011_0628JUNE20110025.jpg

2011_0628JUNE20110026.jpg

2011_0628JUNE20110039.jpg

2011_0628JUNE20110029.jpg

we were going to run a name the bunny fundraiser for him ...but OH has fallen for him hook line and sinker and has called him Rascal .. :)

Hes a proper little monkey and will be all too pleased to give out cuddles at our open day soon .. :D

hes doing so well ..of course he has good days asnd bad ..but overall he seems to be getting more strength in his back legs ..

:D

he is :love:

Also do you have any details about your open day? My grandad lives near barnsley so I may try and pop up :wave:

he has wasted muscles in his back end , is very underweight , had worst case of mites ive ever seen (hence the new fur growth as he was almost bald) and has possible EC.

Poor soul :( I was going to call him a scruffy boy but decided against it, I think it's rather endearing though :lol: Hope he continues to improve :wave:

Back